Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Interested in how berries are grown and their health benefits? Check out our Q&A page
Makes a single snack pot
1. Slice the strawberries across ways forming strawberry circles. Place these at the base of the pot.
2. Spoon over the natural yoghurt.
3. Scattered the raspberries over the next layer. These can also be mushed.
4. Next up, sprinkle over some mushed or roughly chopped blueberries.
5. Add in the wedges of dried apricots.
6. Add over a few pinches of chia seeds, flaxseeds or linseeds.
This snack pot is great for before school, as a break time snack or to recoup after school. In these instances it is best made in a lidded container.