Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Interested in how berries are grown and their health benefits? Check out our Q&A page
Makes around 3-4 skewers
Ideal age for children: 4 years+
1. Children’s small fruit skewers (can use cocktail sticks)
2. A selection of berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
3. Natural yoghurt dip.
1. Place a selection of berries in different pots.
2. This recipe is all about involving children. You can do one as a demonstration but then observe them and let them thread the berries onto the skewers.
3. Once done they can then be eaten as they are or dipped into natural yoghurt.
Supervision is needed for this one as you will need to watch them with the ends of the sticks!