Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Check out our new, free downloadable recipe book, Eat Well With Berries, on the activities page
150g + 50g chocolate, dairy-free if needed
170g self-rising flour
3 large tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
150g coconut or caster sugar
A pinch of salt
5 tbsp sunflower oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
240ml milk, dairy-free if needed, room temperature
100g cups berries e.g. blueberries and raspberries plus extra to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and line a baking tray with parchment paper (approx. 20cm square).
2. Place a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water and break up 150g of chocolate and place in the bowl. Allow to melt and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, sieve the flour and cacao/cocoa powder into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and a pinch of salt.
4. Pour the oil, vanilla and milk along with the melted chocolate to the flour and stir until combined.
5. Chop the remaining 50g chocolate and stir most of it into the brownie batter with the berries.
6. Pour into the lined dish, smooth over the top and sprinkle over the extra chopped chocolate. Bake for 25-30 minutes until springy to touch around the outside.
7. Cool for 15 minutes in the tin and cool fully on a wire rack. They will be very soft until fully cooled and then cut into squares.
Recipe created by @rhitrition