Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Interested in how berries are grown and their health benefits? Check out our Q&A page
Makes about 8 portions.
The mixture can either be spooned into cupcakes papers or poured onto a flat tray and then sliced up into oaty squares.
1. Pour the oats into a mixing bowl.
2. Pour over the milk.
3. In a separate dish mush up the two ripe bananas.
4. Next mix the smooth peanut butter into the banana mix.
5. Now mix the banana and peanut mix into the porridge and milk.
6. Mush the raspberries in a cup and then stir into the oat based mixture.
7. Finally add the blueberries – as they are of chopped up slightly.
8. As noted above the mixture can either be spooned into cupcakes papers or poured onto a flat tray and then sliced up into oaty squares.
Cook on 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes and then allow to cool. Yum!