Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Check out our new, free downloadable recipe book, Eat Well With Berries, on the activities page
500g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
2 tbsp caster sugar
2 tbsp baking powder
100g vegan butter or margarine
320ml plant-based milk
150g berries of choice e.g. raspberries, blueberries, blackberries
2 tbsp plant-based milk
To serve: 50g melted white chocolate, yoghurt and jam
1. Preheat the oven to 200Fan/220*C and line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Sift the plain flour into a large mixing bowl and stir in the sugar and baking powder. Add in the butter and use a knife to cut it into the flour into small pieces. Rub with your hands until it resembles a fine crumble.
3. Gradually pour in the milk and stir with a spoon and then bring together with your hands. Carefully fold in the berries.
4. Place the dough onto a floured work surface and shape into a large round, about 2cm thick. Use a cutter (about 6cm diameter) to carefully cut out the scones and transfer to the lined baking tray. Bring the leftover dough pieces together into a ball, flatten and continue to cut out scones.
5. Brush the top of the scones with the milk (be careful to not cover the sides with milk) and sprinkle over some sugar.
6. Bake the scones for 12-15 minutes until golden and risen. Allow to cool on a wire rack and drizzle with the white chocolate. Serve with yoghurt and jam.
Recipe created by @rhitrition