Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Check out our new, free downloadable recipe book, Eat Well With Berries, on the activities page
serves 4-6 prep 15 minutes cook 2 hours
2 kilos pork loin with crackling, boned and butterflied flat
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion diced
1 tbsp each fresh thyme and rosemary chopped
30g fresh soft breadcrumbs
8 soft dried apricots halved
zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsps plain flour
150ml red wine
100ml beef stock
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
2 tbsps maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 240c/220c fan assisted. In a small frying pan, heat the olive oil. Saute the onion and thyme with a little salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes and pour into a medium bowl. Add the breadcrumbs, apricots, blackberries and lemon. Season again and mix well.
2. Spread the meat out on a board and spread the stuffing down the centre of the roast. Roll the sides over so it forms a round joint. Secure with string tied in knots. Place on a baking tray lined with foil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes and then reduce the heat to 160c/140 fan assisted. Cook for 1 hour 30 minutes and then remove. Let rest under foil for 10 minutes.
4. Drain most of the oil out of the baking tray, saving 2 tbsps. Place on the hob on medium heat. When the oil is hot, whisk the flour in and stir constantly for 1 minute. Pour in the red wine, blackberries, worcestershire sauce and the maple syrup. Bring to a boil and keep whisking until the gravy is thick. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper and pour into a jug.
5. Thickly slice the meat and serve with the blackberry gravy.