Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Check out our new, free downloadable recipe book, Eat Well With Berries, on the activities page
Incredibly versatile, strawberries taste great added to sweet chilli dipping sauce, with extra chilli and ginger for an oriental twist.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 8-10 minutes
250g (9oz) strawberries, hulled
½-1 red chilli, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
2.5cm (1 inch) piece root ginger, peeled, grated
1 tablespoon sweet chilli dipping sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon fish sauce
4 salmon steaks, each about 150g (5oz)
200g (7oz) thin rice noodles
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
300g (10oz) stir fry vegetables with bamboo shoots and water chestnuts
150g (5oz) frozen edamame beans
Small handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
Lime wedges to serve
1. Mash the strawberries in a bowl then mix with the chilli and ginger then stir in the dipping sauce, soy and fish sauces.
2. Line the grill rack with foil then put the salmon steaks on top and spoon about 1 tablespoon of the strawberry sauce over each salmon steak. Grill for 8-10 minutes, turning over once until browned and the strawberries have made a deep coloured glaze.
3. Meanwhile add the rice noodles to a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes until just tender, then drain.
4. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan, add the stir fry vegetables and frozen edamame beans, stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Stir in half of the strawberry sauce then add the noodles and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add the remaining strawberry sauce to a small bowl, set this on a large platter, stir half the coriander into the noodles then spoon on to the platter. Break the salmon into large flakes, scatter over the noodles with the remaining coriander. Serve with lime wedges, if liked.
For steak fans, cut a grilled steak into thin slices and add to the noodles instead of the salmon flakes.