Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Check out our new, free downloadable recipe book, Eat Well With Berries, on the activities page
3 medium sweet potatoes
1 tin chickpeas, drained
½ tsp cumin
1-2 tsp harissa
150g raspberries, mashed
3 tbsp tahini or yoghurt
Salt and pepper
To serve: extra raspberries, fresh herbs, mixed seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Scrub the sweet potatoes, stab them with a knife a few times and roast on one tray for 40-60 minutes until tender.
3. Pat the chickpeas dry, add to the second tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper and roast for 20-30 minutes until crisp, stirring halfway through.
4. Stir together the harissa and mashed raspberries.
5. Slice the sweet potatoes in half and lightly mash the flesh with a fork. Top with the raspberry harissa, crunchy chickpeas and the tahini or yoghurt. Sprinkle over extra raspberries, fresh herbs and mixed seeds.
Recipe created by @rhitrition