Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Interested in how berries are grown and their health benefits? Check out our Q&A page
Makes around 10 pancakes.
For the pancake
· 200g self-raising flour (can opt for wholegrain flour)
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 1 free range egg
· 250-300mls of semi-skimmed or your usual milk
· A little drizzle of oil for the pan
· A few handfuls of blueberries (around 7 for each pancake)
For the coulis
· 100g raspberries
· 5-7 (around 80g) strawberries
· A few drops vanilla extract (not essential)
· 4 tablespoons of natural yogurt
· 3 large strawberries chopped up to top the pancakes
· Optional: A few sprigs of mint to garnish
1. Sift the self-raising flour into a large bowl with the baking powder and make a well in the middle (you may need to press some of the grains through the sieve with a spoon if using wholegrain flour).
2. In a separate jug crack the egg and whisk it together with the milk. Add the milk mixture to the well in the middle of your flour and whisk the whole mixture together until you have a smooth batter. Set the mixture aside.
3. Heat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan and, once hot, add a thick dollop of your pancake mixture into the middle of the pan.
4. Dot a few of the blueberries on top of the mixture as it cooks and once it’s browning nicely, flip your pancake and cook it on the other side.
For the coulis
5. Add all ingredients (bar the extra strawberries and the mint) to a mixer and blend until the ingredients have combined.
6. Run the mixture through a sieve to get a smooth mixture (or you can leave it as it is to add in some extra texture).
7. Use a couple of spoonful’s on top of your blueberry pancakes and then scatter on some chopped strawberries and mint to garnish.
You can save the batter for later and can freeze the coulis for a later date too.