Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Check out our new, free downloadable recipe book, Eat Well With Berries, on the activities page
Zest of one orange
5g ground ginger
25g caster sugar
25g butter, melted
2 eggs, beaten
270 whole milk
25g strong flour
50g caster sugar
1. Toss blue berries with orange zest, ginger, sugar. Set aside in a warm place to macerate.
2. Mix flours, sugar and salt. Mix melted butter, milk & eggs. Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until you have a smooth batter. Leave for 2 hours.
3. Heat oven to 210 degrees.
4. In a large cast iron pan, large enough to contain all the blueberries, melt the butter over a high heat until sizzling.
5. Pour in the berries, and allow them to saute for 20 seconds or so. Then pour in the batter. Transfer to the oven for 15 minutes. Then open the door to remove some of the intense heat, and drop temperature down to 160, for a further 15 minutes, closing the door again.
6. Remove from the oven, top with a further 100g of fresh blueberries, and sift with icing sugar.