Search through and try some of these delicious recipes
If you’re looking for delicious recipes that use fresh berries, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve assembled our most loved Love Fresh Berries recipes for you to browse through. If you can’t find a recipe you need, please contact us and we can see if we have what you are looking for.
Check out our new, free downloadable recipe book, Eat Well With Berries, on the activities page
Celebrate the King's Coronation with these raspberry mini loaf cakes, created by @tasting.thyme.
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Line a mini loaf tin.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together 140g Unsalted Butter, 3 Medium Free Range Eggs, 240g Granulated Sugar, 240g Plain Flour, 60ml Milk and 1 tsp Baking Powder.
3. Scoop into the lined tin and press in a few berries into each cake - I use raspberries!
4. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean.
5. Let cool, then mix together 80g Icing Sugar, some pink food colour and 2 tbsps of milk. Stir and add a little milk if needed to loosen - it should be stiff.
6. Add more fresh berries to decorate, then let set before serving!